Tuesday 4 November 2014

Britney Spears top 10

Here is my top 10 list of Britney Spears songs. Because I think that in this day and age she has had the best video and the best song ever. These are top 8 I feel she will be remembered for and the other 2 not so much

1 Hit me Baby 1 more time= greatest video of a current t recording artist

2  You drive me crazy = great song great video

3 Stronger= positive message

4  Oops I did it again = best before song starts video

5  I’m A slave for you = sticks in your head

6  Womaniser= Great song but video does not make sense

7  Piece of me = great song -shows what the press have become to the famous

8 Toxic = great song not sure about the video

9 Lucky
10 If you see Amy
I would say to put Hit me baby 1 more time in and stronger into your music collection but she has had some of the songs that few people will forget




No comments:

Post a Comment