Tuesday 11 November 2014

Micheal Jackson my favourites

It’s my birthday today so I decided to pick an artist that has defined my life here is one of my favourite legends Michael Jackson. Here are my top 14 singles from him

1 Thriller Greatest video ever

2 Billie Jean one of the best videos ever with a great song

3 Black or white one of the greatest images in a second ever when the kid rocks the father to Michaels music place in Africa

4 Don’t stop till you get enough quality song and video

5 the way you make me feel a good song with a quality idea for a video in a derelict street  

6 Earth Song Great video and quality song

7 Man in the mirror One of the images that should haunt us as a species

8  Bad Brilliant song

9 Dirty Dianna quality song but critics is he goes a little over the top

10  Leave me alone  Not the best of songs but a very strange video

11 Remember the time One of the great opening sequences but an Ok song

12 Scream Bad video but great song most expensive video ever why  

13 Rockin Robbin ok song with simple video

14 love never felt so good fine  dance video



No comments:

Post a Comment