Tuesday 25 March 2014

25-03-14 music blog


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my first record of a music blog that I am doing as I am going to the wanted farewell concert tonight as my first ever concert. I do love listening to music in a big way. People that I would like to listen to are bands like Katy Perry Beyonce or Boyzone.

In my opinion the singer, song and video should be judged separately but right now they are judged as one so here I go
 

I do like One direction with the story of my life which I will mark as a 7 I will mark the video an 8 the song a 7 and the video a 7. I would also listen to songs like timber 8  the song I will give a 9.5 the video a 6 as it makes no sense and the singer a 7 which I will rank the whole thing  an 8. I also like lady gaga applause which I will mark a 9 out of 10 The song a 10 the video a 8 but this is lady gaga so I have to bring her up and the artist an 8.5 .And also counting stars one republic I will mark the video a 5 as it makes no sense the song an 8 and the singer a 7 an average of 7.
 

I am very into up tempo music and a quality ballad I am not into heavy music but I would listen to most music in  the charts at the moment and I will try to listen to any of your music quickly and say if I like it. I am definitely a different type of audience as I am very happy to stay in my own house and watch tv.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment