Wednesday 26 March 2014

main tv for concert

ELYJA FOX

One of the main things that he was trying to do was get someone backstage during his set through tweeting. Other than that I quite liked him. I thought that I had heard of him from somewhere but I could not place him. I enjoyed his set and I feel that going through the Justin Beeber way (putting videos online) seems to be the way to go at the moment.  I quite liked the music that I have heard
 I would mark him a 7  
THE VAMPS

I tended to recognise a couple of their songs and I quite liked what they were singing. One huge negative was I think that they were trying to be too Irish in mentioning that they had a crush on one of the boys and at the end of their set they sung Cecilia. I feel that they should have been able to stand up on there own.
I would give them a 5
 
THE WANTED

FIRRST HALF
 
They were ok in the first half as their songs went and some of them I did not recognise as I felt that the music was unrecognisable but there were a lot of them and most of them were singing at certain bits.
SECCOND HALF
I did like the second half but I did feel that for the clueless the encore was not the right way to go. As they got into the second half of the music I began to recognise the songs and they made the point to put the big ones at the end. I am not sure if that is right on the weekends as the most of the people will have to go to school in the morning
I will give them an 8
WANTED SHORT VIDEOS

I quite like how the videos put everything together and how it made everything run smoothly in certain pieces. But I do think that blocking out the fans individual moments was not the right thing to do as every fan has that moment when they believe and loved them. I also liked Elija Foxes shot videos also
I personally liked the videos as they made me want to pay attention

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment