Wednesday 26 March 2014

blog 2 music concert

BREAKS
 
 
I did feel that some of the breaks when the lights went up and we were sitting there did not help in any major way. I feel that this stopped the rhythm of the music and I feel that the Vamps at least could have filled that spot up with a couple of songs that they had set up but they were not there. There was too much of a gap for toilet breaks and the Wanted seemed to just wait at a few places and some people seemed to want to leave before the encore

I would mark breaks as a 3
 
LIGHTS OR FLASHING

I was not fussed at all with the light coming in and out from the side as sometimes it meant that I could not concentrate but one good thing about the lights was when I it went dark and people had there phones up I felt that was quite beautiful there was no sign of epilepsy from it at all  It looked quite beautiful

I will mark that dons as a 3

SOUND
It was very loud and it made me feel it in my ear even though I was quite far away I know that it is so the people in the back could hear but I still should not be able to feel it in my ear drum the next morning

I will mark it a 2


FILING IN

There was not any problem with filing in as people came in, in dribs and drabs which meant that there was no one else there. If I compared to a sports match where everyone comes in at once it was not like that in the slightest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment