Wednesday 26 March 2014

BLOG 3 MUSIC CONCERT


LEAVING CONCERT

 


This is where the problems I thought would occur but everything ran smoothly and we were able to walk down to our car without waiting and with there being so many people in my stand I found that to be quite impressive

I would mark a 9

 

DRIVING UP


This is more to do with me and being autistic than anything else and of how I am. I felt very happy and talked a lot and I was ok in what I said and how things were being said.

DRIVING HOME

On the way back I went a bit quiet and the things I did say I feel were a little bit stupid and I am still not completely straight from that the morning after. I did play the game as I feel that I was talking pointlessly and not to the point

TRYING TO GET HEAD STRAIGHT ON WAY BACK


It is settling down now but at the same time it has not left me since I have come home and I needed time to settle down before I went to sleep. Going from place to place is a thing that I would do but I can not remember it like this

CROWD


It was not a capacity crowd but when they were asked to sing they did and it was a good crowd in that way but there were a lot of 12 year old girls which seems to be the crowd number for the boy band

 

No comments:

Post a Comment